Milsons Point Role
Tuesday – Thursday
9am – 3pm
$27-$28 per hour
Start date: 27th April, 2021
8 month old
Baby experience essential
Nanny to organize fun activities (singing, dancing, stimulation games/ tasks, reading, walks, etc.)
Nanny to commute via train (Milsons Point station opposite home)
Feeding meals and bottles
Changing/ cleaning baby
Prepare meals and snacks and wash bottles/ baby’s plates and bowls
Do baby’s laundry
Walks and playtime
Games and activities
Storytelling and teaching age appropriate skills (e.g. numbers, alphabets, etc.)
Light cleaning around the house (e.g. vacuum the floor - play area and dining area)
Added advantage if able to teach baby swimming (with relevant qualification)
Executive Housekeeper Role Wollstonecraft
Thursday and Friday
4 hours each day, in the afternoon
- Must have experience with high end homes experienced with dealing with high end furnishings, marble and dark polished floors.
- Minimum 3 years Housekeeping experience.
Housekeeper/ Nanny Middle Cove
Monday & Thursday 7.30am - 5/5.30pm
4 and 1.5 year old girls
Start: 19th April, 2021
- 3-5 years of Housekeeping and Nanny experience
- WWC, police check and first aid certificate
- Take initiative
The family are looking for a second pair of hands at home. Assistance with organizing the house and keeping it exceptionally clean.
Day to day care of the two girls. Mum will be home and in and out of appointments or errands. Duties include;
- Laundry- folding and putting away clothes, running the washing machine and dryer, handwashing delicate items
- Empty the dishwasher, clean kitchen benches, occasionally bleach and clean sinks
- Strip bed sheets and make bed with new sheets
- Unpack grocery shop, organize fridge and clean wash fruit and vegetables
- Prepare children’s breakfast, sometimes need to feed children
- Basic cooking skills, steaming, cutting, preparing basic meals, spaghetti, pumpkin soup, lasagna
- Mopping and vacuum house
- Tidy of children’s room and play area
- Organizing wardrobes, cupboards, storage
- Walking little child in pram
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with toiletries and other supplies
- Tidy rooms
- Play with children and do activities
Centennial Park Live-in Role
Centennial Park - Live in Nanny URGENT
20 -25 hours per week
Ideally afternoon to evening
5 month old
Weekly gross earning neg PLUS Beautiful separate Self Contained Studio. Own separate entry, including accommodation and utilities.
- 3 years Childcare experience
- 3 childcare references
- Experience with babies under one year old
- First Aid, WWC, Police check
Learning & Development:
- Plan, organize and carry out appropriate development activities
- Manage the personal needs of the child
Health & Hygiene
- Sterilize bottles & teats
- Bathing every evening
- Keep all toys and child-related equipment clean, in working condition and stored tidily when not in use
- Prepare and feed breast milk
- Prepare fresh, healthy, nutritious meals when age appropriate
- Help with family’s evening meal as required
- Wash, hang, fold and put away washing
- Plus regular babysitting as required (weekend nights on special request)
Centennial Park Full-time Role
Nanny – Full time
Monday – Wednesday 7am – 7pm
Thursday – Friday 6.30am – 10am
$30-$35 per hour
3.5 year old girl and 1 year old boy
The family are looking for a professional nanny who is a motivated, self-starter who can manage a busy household.
Primary responsibility is for our children but we are looking for someone who can take care of the household / do grocery shopping and laundry for the household, keep the common and play areas tidy, cook the children’s meals.
All care related to children
Preparation of all meals / bottles for the children including preparation of lunch for eldest as she progresses through school (she will get her lunch in 2021)
Laundry for the entire household including laundry for adults
Housekeeping including sweeping and mopping regularly; changing the sheets on the children’s beds; wiping down of strollers 1x a week; washing all bottles; emptying dishwasher
Grocery shopping for the kids meals / needs
Taking Eldest to school / picking her up
Regular walks with youngest
Organizing play dates with other nannies / children
After-school Nanny Wollstonecraft
After-school Nanny needed
Start: End of April
11, 10, 7 year old girls
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday
2pm till 7 pm - 25 hours plus some extra hours may be needed. Full time hours in the holidays.
Rate: $30-35.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Full drivers license
- Experience working with school aged children - Minimum 3 years experience
- Responsible and mature
- Working with children check number
- National police check (current)
- 1st Aid certificate (up to date)
- MUST be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- MUST have excellent written and verbal English
- Driving (pickups and activities)
- Home work supervision
- Meal prep
- General tidy of home, no heavy duty cleaning, common sense stuff
- Engage with the children with age appropriate activities - no screen time
Nanny Needed in Bronte
Monday - Friday
$30-35 per hour
27.5 hours OR 30.5 hours if you do the two mornings
Tuesday and Wednesday mornings optional if you want more hours. 7.30-9am.
The position is nanny/house manager. The family are looking for a third parent who will care for their children and house as they would. This means nutritious food, fresh air, exercise, reading, homework, routine, an organized home and some fun along the way. The family are looking for someone mature who understands the needs of a busy house with school aged children. Please note they have a weekly cleaner.
During term time: 1-6.30pm Monday to Friday (a willingness to do the before school hours of 7.30am-9am is a plus, but not essential). Flexibility to work beyond 6.30pm from time to time is important as our work can demand longer hours.
The 2 hours between 1-3pm are for the house related work (shopping, cooking for the family, laundry, errands). Those hours can be worked at other times of the day if desired.
Overtime often available if desired.
During school holidays:
Full time during most school holidays. The family holidays between around 15 December – 27 January each year so the candidate is not required to work then. 2 weeks during that period are paid annual leave.
1. Shopping for the family
2. Cooking evening meal for the family
3. Family laundry and a small amount of ironing (eg school uniforms)
5. Liaising with tradespeople as needed
7. Maintaining family calendar
8. Arranging children’s activities/playdates/medical appointments/haircuts etc
1. School pick up and prep of afternoon snacks
2. Supervising homework
3. Taking children to after school activities
4. Supervising evening bath/shower
5. Supervising children’s chores and teaching them practical skills
If doing the before school hours, the duties are:
1. Supervising children getting ready for school (uniforms, teeth, hair, bag packing)
2. Supervising children doing their morning chores (making bed, bringing washing down, tidying up rooms)
3. Packing school lunches
4. Dropping children at school (either driving or walking)
Nanny/Mothers Help Role Coogee
Nanny / Mother Helper (assisting Mum with a busy household)
Mon to Fri - 2/2.30pm - 7/7:30pm
Children: 13,9, 7 and 2 year old
Understanding of child development
Energetic, warm, caring
A genuine love for children
Nurturing attitude to support and encourage the kids
Able to form a connection with the children
Full drivers license
Own car needed - will reimburse fuel and wear and tear 0.88 cents per km
All candidates who care for children need the New Working with Children Check, a recent police check and a current First Aid Certificate
N anny Job Description:
Pick up's from local schools
Home work supervision
Organise and clean up after kids
Prepare and cook meals
Prepare children's lunchboxes for the following day
Bath and shower assistance
Light housekeeping duties
If you fit the criteria please send us your resume
After-school Nanny Bronte
Monday - Thursday 2pm - 7pm
20 hours per week
Job description: A Bronte-based family are looking for an after school nanny for two boys, aged ten (Y5) and seven (Y2) from Monday to Thursday (2pm to 7pm) who is dynamic, experienced, reliable, self-starting and trustworthy and who meets the criteria set out below.
• Professional approach to childcare and the duties it entails
•Previous nanny experience (with references)
• Native English
• Clean driver's license and OWN car required
• Tidy, efficient, trustworthy and reliable
• Current Visa (if applicable)
• Police check, WWC and first aid certificate or willing to obtain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and self starting individual who wants to make the role their own and to be a key part of a busy, dynamic household.
In view of the fact that the boys are of school age and that the nanny will be the boys’ key carer in the afternoons during the school week, the family are looking, in particular, for someone who will be to keen and able to:
• supervise and support the boys’ academic work (whether regular weekly homework or longer term projects) which will include taking a pro-active interest in their educational and social development generally as well as liaising with the school (as necessary) in relation to the boys’ development; and
• support our nurturing of the boys (in terms of providing clear behavioural boundaries, including understanding of what is and is not acceptable behaviour; encouraging a sense of personal responsibility, independence and personal confidence; and reinforcing the importance of kindness, humility and honesty).
In addition, the role will involve the following:
• Preparing the boys’ evening meal and cleaning up afterwards.
• Ensuring boys are prepared for the following day (school bags packed, uniforms ready, school diaries checked ).
• Supervising bath time, bed time stories and ensuring boys are ready for bed.
• Preparing packed lunches for the following day.
Nanny/Housekeeper Role Greenwich
Monday - Friday every second week (separated parents)
Essential hours, 6.30am - 9am & 3 - 7pm. Extra hours available for Housekeeping duties. Family are extremely flexible and will accommodate to find the right person for the children.
12 (B), 10 (G)
· Trustworthy, friendly, enthusiastic and ability to take the initiative
- WCC and Police check
· Drivers license with own car,
· First aid certificate
- Kind and caring Nanny - essential
· A minimum of 3 child related Australia based references
· We are looking for a nanny/housekeeper to work every other week for separated family.
· The role is providing care to our 10 and 12 year old. School drop off and pick up.
· Homework support
· Meals – focus is children but if time is available making family meal - vegetarian
· House support – putting out/bringing in washing as required, changing kids beds as required, ironing, grocery shopping, cleaning and keeping it tidy . This is optional and will create more hours for the Nanny / Housekeeper
· Helping with shopping as required, predominantly for kids packed lunches/breakfast and topping up on essentials
· Activities – driving to/from activities (own car required)
· Additional support during school holidays (full days required)